Source: Lessons I learned from life
If we observe the situations happened and happening into our life, we can learn some valuable lessons from them…. I had learned some good as well as bitter lessons too, which I would like to share here…
- Be polite and kind to others, but never let them take it for granted. Never let anyone take advantage of your simple nature.
- Your self is as important as others. Self-respect is the most important thing. Never let anyone threaten it.
- Learn to say no to the things you don’t like to practice in your life.
- Never compromise with values in your life.
- If he doesn’t respect you and your feelings, he doesn’t love you.
- Don’t trust anyone blindly.
- Stay away from extremists and cult slaves. They are not as spiritual as they claim to be. Many of them are finding philosophical justifications of their actions, which they already know(from inside) , are wrong.
- Believe in your intution/guts.
- Don’t give a damn, instead, be silent.
- Loving someone doesn’t mean you have to tolerate every wrong doings of them to you. If they don’t respect you and your feelings, there is no need to stay with them painfully.
- Learn to speak for yourself when you have to. Stand for your self when you are right, no matter how hard it seems. God always helps those who help themselves.
- When you feel completely broken, don’t expect others to care for you. You will feel worse if they don’t care. Instead stay strong and try to come out of it.
- Don’t ever apologize for being a sensitive person.
- Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- If someone is in difficult situation, listen to them and try to help. Sometimes people need emotional support . If you listen to them and support them then they can gain alot of strength and positivity.
- Don’t let anyone manipulate you.
- Never be a cult slave. There is lot of difference between faith and blind following. Most of the time people turn themselves blind while following some gurus,babas,godmen, etc and make fool of themselves.
- Never idolize anyone. Learn good things from great people,but don’t try to justify their wrong doings or crimes. Treat them as humans instead of god. Learn how to filter.
- Don’t ever let anyone make you believe in “you have to tolerate everything because you are a woman” .
- Be strong and hope for the best. If you are right then never be afraid.
“Don’t let them in, don’t let them see..
Be the good girl, you always have to be..
Conceal don’t feel… Don’t let them know… ”
Song from Frozen.. I think every girl can relate with these lines at some point of her life…
She feels like queen Elsa when she is lonely..
She feels like queen Elsa when she is in darkness and keeps hoping for the light even though she knows there is no light out there..
She feels like queen Elsa when she has to conceal herself, her feelings because no-one really cares..
When she can’t trust anyone around her…
She feels like queen Elsa when she wants to escape from everything.. But there is nowhere she can go..
When she feels most vulnerable and helpless… She feels like queen Elsa..
She feels like queen Elsa when she sees her every dream breaking into pieces , every piece of her heart is broken.. And she is stuck in the middle…
She feels like queen Elsa when she is full of fear..
When she knows she will burst into tears at any moment yet she behaves as if she is strong..
When she feels her mind will blast because of unbearable thoughts..
Dedicating this small piece of article… to every girl who feels like Elsa.. Magical yet full of loneliness.
Whenever we talk about this iconic woman from Mahabharat.. It comes an image of a strong woman who demands justice and revenge.. What we fail to see is that what made her so strong. Perheps being strong was the only choice for her.
Since her birth,nobody trated her as an individual. It is said that she was born from fire. Fire here could be symbolic for revenge. Her father Drupada wanted revenge of his insults from Drona and so he performed “Putrakamesthi yagya” and got a son and daughter. Then during her swayamvara, she had no choice to make , she was just a prize to be won in an archery contest. .After Arjuna won her hand, and they went to Kunti,again she was in difficult situation when Kunti said to divide “alm”they have got, among all five. Nobody asked about her opinion that what she wants to do.
Then again during dice game, she was suddenly a prize won by Duryodhana. Dushashana dragged her,Duryodhana’s friends mocked her. Karna called her unchaste woman,because she had 5 husband(which wasnt even her choice ) . Dushasana tried to disrob her in public. Nobody tried to save her. Not even elders like Bhishma and Drona. Vikarna tried to stop but his opinion didn’t matter just because he was young .She had five husbands but none of them came to help. Bhima was in rage,he wasn’s silent spectator like other Pandavas, but Arjuna stopped him as he thought they can’t go against their elder brother.
During this incident, she turns out to be a very strong woman. She asked question to whole assembly that why there were silent. She questioned them their Dharma fearlessly. But all of them were silent. All of them thought she was now property of Kaurava. Everyone thought about rules but nobody thought for the plight of a woman who was standing there wearing single attire. (During that time, woman wore single attire during menstrual period and don’t come out of their room)
She still forgave Pandavas. But she never forgot how she was being treated. When Krishna came to meet them she said painful words “I have no husbands, no sons, no relatives,no friends,not even you Krishna ” At this point Krishna promises her that he will give her justice. “Earth will drink blood of Dushasana, Duryodhana, Sakuni and Karna”he promised.
As if this wasn’t enough, life kept putting her in hard situations again and again. Jaidrath and then Kichaka tried to harass her. She got justice at the end,but it took away alot from her.
At last,during their journey to the swarga, its her who falls first. Nobody,except Bhima,looks at her. Yudhisthira gives the reason like”She loved Arjuna more that other husbands” really? This is the reason of her fall? But what about them?Did they ever treated her respectfully,did they ever realized that they were failure as husbands of her, did they gave the love she was craving for? Was not it their duty too?or it’s only woman who should be dutiful all the time, not vice-versa?
It must be very difficult to live the life she had..Whose opinions, nobody asked,whose self-respect never mattered to the people she loved. And perhaps that makes her a strong iconic character that she managed to be very strong and demanded justice in the patriarchal society which can never understand a woman. Sometimes I wonder from where she got all the courage she had. Perhaps only Krishna can answers.. It’s him after all,the only man in my opinion, who truly cared for her.
It was early in the morning.Radha and Adhirath were doing their morning prayers to Ganga maiya,so that Ganga maiya bless them with a child,as suggested by a brahmin . Many years of their marriage passed but they were still childless. They used to come this side of river bank which was little far from Champa village and was desearted.So that they dont have to hear taunts like “See childless Radha and Adhirath are still hoping for a child .As if Ganga maiya will help haha”
They heard a voice of crying baby from a distance. It was comming from a large wooden box which was floating in rushing water of Ganga. Adhirath hurried towards box and took it before it continues its journey further. They opened it . Both of them were surprised and shocked by seeing inside.
There was a crying baby boy inside it.He was looking like rising sun.His face was beautiful like lotus ,with beautiful curly hair.He was wearing golden armour and earrings. It looked like they were the part of his body.
His eyes and face became red because of crying. It seemed like he was hungry and his eyes were searching for his mother.
Without a second thought Radha took boy in her arms.Baby boy stopped crying and looked at Radha as if he found his mother. Radha’s motherly heart filled with love,her breasts filled with milk because of her motherly love. She fed him her milk .She showered kisses on baby’s beautiful face. “From now you are my son”she said.
They took him to their home.Radha didnt leave him even for a second. Boy became their life.
“Surely God has sent to him on earth for us.” Radha looked at peacefully sleeping boy in her lap.
“Look at his bright sunlike face. He looks like a deva , he is no ordinary child” said Adhirath. He was feeling blessed to have a son like him. ” I wonder who abandoned him and let him float in river alone.How can someone do this with this lotus like baby” said Adhirath.
“Only the unluckiest person in the world can do this.” Said Radha ” but he came in our life like a boon”
She kissed child’s forehead “I promise my son, I will never let you realize that I didnt give you birth.You will be known as the dearest son of Radha.” She said ” My son..My Radheya”
“THIS IS NOT FUNNY” said Radha angrily to her lover who was laughing at her. He just hit her pot which she was…
Source: The eternal love
“The boy must die” Dumbledore’s words were still echoing in Snape’s head. “How can he say this?” He thought ̶…
Source: The dream ( Harry Potter fanfic)
Hello. My name is Aarti. This is my first post . I will not make you bored with long post about myself 😝😝 .So here is little bit about my interests . I love to read books. I m big fan of Indian mythology. I am Potterhead and I love Disney movies. Will write my opinions, ideas, fanfics here 🙂